The RJRGleaner Communications Group has vacancy for
The IT Infrastructure Lead oversees the day to day IT infrastructure operations and support for the organization. As a team leader, the incumbent possesses adept technical and organizational skills with an attention to detail, as well as, stellar verbal and written communication skills – having the ability to clarify complicated technical concerns to non-technical individuals. You must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and quickly learn new business functionality and technology.
· Plan and manage all IT network infrastructure and general IT support services.
· With the CTO, support a governance structure that aligns IT Infrastructure initiatives with business priorities while balancing resource constraints (human and fiscal) to optimize IT investments.
· Manage the procurement process of work/service/product and monitor its quality and performance.
· Prepare and maintain operations, Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP) that supports the Business Continuity Plan (BCP), and Security Plan
· Manage all IT service partners within contracted SLAs, and engage and negotiate with new partners to deliver technology roadmap and migration to cloud based technologies.
· Directly manage and oversee the End User support, Network, Infrastructure, cloud services and security components.
· Identify and implement process improvements in the architecture and/or infrastructure of existing systems.
· Participate in Agile projects and lead in both business and IT project work/tasks, as required.
· Provide leadership, supervision and technical expertise to direct team members.
· Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational outcomes and opportunities.
Previous applicants may reapply