• Diploma or Certificate in Business and or Accounting or Supervisory Management would be an asset.
• High School Leaving Certificate. CXCs or CAPE including Mathematics and English an asset.
• Two to Five year’s experience supervising staff would be an asset.
• Two to Five years’ experience preparing or checking customs documents for import and export.
• Knowledge and experience of Asycuda World Customs System - Cargo Management and Declaration Processing, Port Community System and Appointment Systems.
• Knowledge and experience using quickbooks.
• Knowledge of import and export procedures and documentation for clearance at the Wharves and Airports.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and the Internet
Cover letter and CV must be sent by email including the name oftwo references email@example.com.
Please include in the subject line – “Senior Customs Broker Clerk”.