Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Excellent leadership, networking and relationship-building
• Sound knowledge of Access to Information Requirements
• Sound knowledge of and acquaintance with public
• Proficient in the use of computer applications.
Minimum Qualification and Experience
• Graduate Degree in Business Administration,
Communications, Public Relations or equivalent
• Proficient in the use of new media channels and
concepts (e.g., Social Media)
• Training/Certification in Public Speaking/Voice & Speech
• Technically competent in designing Public Education
• At least five (5) years’ related experience, three (3)
of which should be at the middle management level
in a comparable size organization.