• PhD in Plant Biotechnology, Biochemistry, Microbiology, Horticulture or equivalent.
• Proficiency in preparing Technical Publications and
• Proficiency in competitive research Grant Writing and
Project Management EXPERIENCE
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in leading
and managing research activities in Plant Tissue
Culture/Molecular Biology /Microbiology/ Horticulture/
Agricultural production systems or other related field.
• Commercial plant tissue culture production
REQUIRED SKILLS AND SPECIALISED TECHNIQUES
• Good leadership skills
• The ability to perform effectively in a multidisciplinary
Science and Technology-related environment.
• The ability to build and retain a vibrant and accessible
Research and Development network.
• Excellent skills in experimental designs, planning and
execution of R&D projects, Data analysis and scientific
APPLICATIONS SHOULD BE SUBMITTED NO LATER THAN
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 10, 2023 to
HUMAN RESOURCES & ADMINISTRATION
SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH COUNCIL,
HOPE GARDENS COMPLEX
Please insert job title of post applied for in subject line.
We thank all applicants who apply. However, only short-
listed candidates will be contacted.