• Tertiary level training in child development or related field
• At least 3 years work experience in a similar position
• Training and or experience in administration and staff supervision
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Valid Food Handler’s Permit
• Police Record
Applicants, preferably an Anglican, should be between the age of
thirty-five (35) and fifty-five (55) years and should be able to operate
a motor vehicle.
Submit application along with curriculum vitae by
Friday, June 16, 2023 to:
Board of Management – St. Monica’s Children’s Home,
St. Gabriel’s Anglican Church,
10 Church Street, P. O. Box 80, MayPen.
Or Email: email@example.com
Only short listed applicants will be contacted