Qualifications and Experience:
• MBA or Bachelor’s degree in finance, economics, or a related discipline.
• Exposure to strategic planning and project management would be an asset.
• ACCA or CPA Accounting designation would be a distinct advantage.
• More than 10 years’ experience in working within a Central Government setting.
Knowledge, Skills, Competences and Personal Attributes:
• Enjoys synthesizing and analyzing large amounts of data including financial statements and market research.
• Ability to explain complex financial data in a clear, concise and compelling way, verbally and through presentations.
• Possess a strong attention to detail and passionate about accuracy.
• Ability to communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously to meet tight deadlines.
• Pleasant disposition and great at creating strong relationships with other members of the team, including Senior Management, and industry experts.
• Possess a strategic mindset with the ability to develop creative solutions to solve complex problems.
Interested persons may apply in writing, accompanied by resumes no later than Friday, June 16, 2023, to:
Human Resource Management and Development
International Centre for Environmental & Nuclear Sciences
2 Anguilla Close
University of the West Indies